Back to Top skip to main content
Green and Spiegel - An Immigration Law Firm


I got a multiple-entry temporary resident visa to visit a relative in Canada last year. Can I use it to travel to Canada on a business trip?

Yes, as long as it has not expired. Make sure you have documents that support your business visit to Canada.