Back to Top skip to main content
Green and Spiegel - An Immigration Law Firm


I used a temporary resident visa for a recent business visit to Canada. Can I use it for a holiday in Canada?

If it is a multiple-entry visa and it has not expired, you can use it to enter Canada for both business and tourism. If it is a single-entry visa, you will need a new visa.