Back to Top skip to main content
Green and Spiegel - An Immigration Law Firm


Can I still be eligible for Canadian Experience Class if I have returned to my country?

Yes, you can be eligible for the Canadian Experience Class so long as you meet the requirements under the class, including having gained at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount of part-time) work experience in Canada in the three years before you are invited to apply.