Back to Top skip to main content
Green and Spiegel - An Immigration Law Firm


Do business visitors need to apply for a special visa?

No, business visitors who need a Visa ​and an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) must complete the visitor visa or eTA ​online. The eTA and visitor visa cover all visitors, including those coming to Canada on business.