Back to Top skip to main content
Green and Spiegel - An Immigration Law Firm


As an international student, can I return home or travel outside Canada during my studies?

If you leave Canada and want to return, you must have: a valid passport or travel document, a valid study permit if you are returning to study in Canada, and a valid visitor visa, if you are a citizen of a visa-required country.