Back to Top skip to main content
Green and Spiegel - An Immigration Law Firm


I was charged with a crime in another country and found not guilty. Can I enter Canada?

Yes, as long as you are not inadmissible for any other reason. When a court in any country decides that you are not guilty of committing a crime, you are not criminally inadmissible for that crime and you can likely enter and stay in Canada.